ZO Skin Health Stimulator Peel
The Stimulator Peel consists of three essential formulas that prepare, exfoliate and neutralise the skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier without irritation or downtime.
The skin is first thoroughly cleansed with ZO skin health's getting skin ready concept. First, a peeling pre is applied, the preparatory formula breaks down the lipid barrier and prepares the skin for improved penetration of the peel into the epidermis.
Next, the peel, based on a combination of alpha hydroxy acids (citric, glycolic and lactic), is applied for epidermal exfoliation and renewal. Finally, a neutraliser is applied to soothe and soften the skin and bring the skin's pH back to normal. Some extractions (impurity removal) may be performed.
To re-soothe the skin, a customised mask is applied. To finish, a full day care from ZO skin health is applied so you leave the clinic with radiant skin with no down time.
After the peeling it is important to moisturise and care for the skin with a recovery cream from ZO skin health also a good sun protection is advised.
Frequent Asked Questions
- For which skin problems can the ZO Skin Health stimulation peeling be used?
- Reduction of fine lines
- Rough texture
- Uneven skin tone
- What is the ZO Skin Health Stimulation peeling good for?
- Stimulates epidermal exchange
- Speeds up exfoliation
- Evens out skin tone and improves pigmentation
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines
- Soothes the skin without irritation
- Price ZO Skin Health Stimulator Peel
€140 - ZO Skin Health Stimulator Peel
- Is the Zo Skin Health Stimulation peel only possible in the winter because of the sun?
The ZO Skin Health Stimulation peel is a mild peel so it can be done all year round.
- How often may I undergo ZO Skin Health Stimulation peeling?
Because the treatment is mild, it can be done every week provided the skin allows it. It is important that the skin is also cared for at home with the ZO Skin Health skin care products.